Tuition for KISSM July 6-24, 2020

Financial Assistance 

695.00

Early Bird Tuition (March 1st - April 30th) 

Finances should never prevent a child from participating in the arts. As a non-profit organization, the Kamloops Music Collective is committed to making our programming accessible to as many children and youth in our communities as possible. Our bursaries have helped hundreds of children to register in tuition-based programs at a reduced rate.  Applications for bursary funding are open Feb. 1st - May 31 annually.

2 Weeks Tuition*

Cost

3 Weeks Tuition 

Cost

Regular Tuition  (May 1- June 30) 

645.00

Last minute tuition (after July 1) 

595.00

Full Tuition (Total amount for two weeks)

*Please email info@kamloopsmusiccollective.ca, or call

the Kamloops Music Collective Office to receive a 2 week registration code. 

550.00

*Please note: Our program is based on a three week model so we always encourage registering for the full program.  Course choice options are limited for two week registrants and Early Bird Registration discounts are not available.

Please note that due to the current global economic crisis, our ability to award bursaries is temporarily on hold. 

We encourage families in need to still apply, and when/ if the funding becomes available, we will resume awarding bursaries.

COVID-19 Refund Policy

If the Kamloops Music Collective cancels KISSM 2020 due to the COVID 19 virus we will be giving our families the following options:  

a) 100% refund, must be claimed within 21 days of KISSM being cancelled or the money becomes a credit for your family

 

b) A full 2021 registration at the 2020 price that you paid, must be claimed within 21 day of KISSM being cancelled and it is non-transferable. If this credit is deemed unusable by the family by April 1 2021, then we will refund 70% of the fee paid and issue a tax receipt for the remaining 30%. 

c) If your family wishes to support the Kamloops Music Collective by not claiming a full refund of your registration costs, a tax receipt will be issues for the difference between what you paid and your refunded amount. 

Withdrawal Policy - Due to faculty contracts we are unable offer refunds after June 1, 2020. An exception will be made in the case of a family emergency or serious illness. All refunds will be subject to a $100.00 processing fee.

ABOUT US

The Kamloops Music Collective (KMC) is a
non-profit organization that provides young musicians opportunities to learn, play and

perform music through a variety of programs,

and under the mentorship  of teachers and performers in the community.

CONTACT

Tel: (236) 425-4221 

Physical Address: 423 St. Paul St 

Mailing Address:

PO Box 983
Kamloops BC V2C 6H1

info@kamloopsmusiccollective.ca

Subscribe to our newsletter:

STAY INFORMED

© 2019 Kamloops Music Collective.

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle